Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo, Check It Cool!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Yo, Check It Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Yo, Check It Cool!   Yo, Check It Cool! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Heeeeeeey~! I'm Sarah! ^__^ I'm thirteen years old. I love HP, Redvines, Hetalia, reading, drawing, math team, and dancing around my room with a bright blue stuffed animal wolf on my head. (The wolf's name is Remmy, by the way :3)
I am obsessed with most rock/indie/alternative/folk music, so if you want to talk to me OOC about music, feel free.
I also love Edward Gorey's artwork and poetry. I spend most of my free time chatting on UW/UN, rocking out, doodling randomness, and thinking up awful histories for certain Marauder-era OCs *Cough*Edmund*Cough* I have been roleplayng Sirius in various places since the age of ten (although the first site I was on was a little emo-crap-style, so it wasn't very good roleplaying u until last March.) I think Sirius will probably live in my brain till the day I die, which hopefully will be either of old age or drowning in chocolate.
My favourite HP character besides Sirius is probably Snape. Or Myrtle.
I'm pretty much a cross between Lily and Remus in real life.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

Yo, Check It Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Check It Cool!   Yo, Check It Cool! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Your Title. HNNG. HETALIA. HNNG.
"Yo Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother Romano!"
lgfhegkjnel second favorite Dub. The first is France's, because he points of America's and England's UST. The third is Sealand's. Cus Sealand = adorable.
Back to top Go down
https://wizardschess.rpg-board.net
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Yo, Check It Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Check It Cool!   Yo, Check It Cool! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 am

"Sometimes, I ride a goat while swabbing the deck, and that is not a euphemism for anything.". I love Sealand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo, Check It Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Check It Cool!   Yo, Check It Cool! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, Check It Cool!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizards' Chess :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: