Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ni hao! n____n

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronald Weasley

Ronald Weasley

Ni hao! n____n Empty
PostSubject: Ni hao! n____n   Ni hao! n____n Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:21 am

Hello all! As many of you already know, my name is Paul. I absolutely LOVE music, it's probably my biggest passion in life, followed closely by Harry Potter. I also speak some Chinese because I'm just a bawss like that.

I love role playing partially because I love writing, but mostly because I love immersing myself in my characters. I love the connection I have with them. More than once, I've been in a good mood simply because a character of mine was having a great day, or I've been upset because my character was dealing with a lot. That emotional tie gives me a certain thrill, and I love it!

My favourite Harry Potter character....now, that's a tough one. There are so many good ones, you know? Well, obviously I love Ron, as I'm RPing him. I also used to hate Colin Creevey, but as I play him on another site *coughUWcough* I can't really hate him anymore as he's a part of myself.

I can't decide which Harry Potter character I'm most like. I have some definite Hufflepuffish characteristics though, so I'll just go with Cedric, since he's like, a stereotypical Hufflepuff. And no, before you say it, I am NOT a spare. I would not FIND that amusing.

Why is this post so long? [shrugs] Read it all if you actually care that much about me!
Back to top Go down

Ni hao! n____n
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizards' Chess :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: