Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh there you are, stalker who is reading my introduction! My name is Lily, but I go by Rosalina cause I have some sort of OCD with seeing my real name on these chats. Hmm hobbies... Well I enjoy rocket science and turtle farming. Roleplaying = Acting = Writing = Imagining. And I love all three of those. This is going to be a big surprise, but my favorite character is Luna! Oh my glob! GASP! And guess what? I'm just like her! OH MY GOD, TWO CLOUDS!

You cannot snore and dream at the same time. Perhaps you know what the tip of a shoelace is called. Good for you, but can you tell me the name of the little hole you slip the lace into? People use sweat in love potions because we all know sweat is super romantic. Turtles are the meaning of life. Do not argue this. Doves were called “turtles” long before today’s turtles were known by that name. Cheesecake was invented in Ancient Greece and served to athletes at the very first Olympic Games.

Oh and TURTLES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Ari: JSYK, the shoelace-hole is a grommet. Like the dog.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:46 pm

*puts on her Gryffindor lion hat* Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizards' Chess :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: