Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Empty
PostSubject: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Remus Lupin sat behind his desk, He sneezed, and sighed. He had tried to clean the classroom as well as possible, but it seemed like most of the spider webs in the castle, the dust just found its way back. He decided it was time to prepare for class. Remus stood up, collecting his notes, which were scattered around his desk, flicked his wand to pick up some chalk, and started writing on the board.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Luna opened the door and walked in calmly. Her eyes flitted to the dusty corners of the room, keeping an eye out for some of the creatures her father had told her about. Suddenly, Luna's slight focus was broken as her large trinket got caught in the door. Pulling it out of the door, she sat into a seat near the back and acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Remus stopped writing and turned around at the sound of footsteps. "Oh, hullo, Luna! How are you today?" he enquired, wiping chalk off his hands. "Excited for class today?"
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:47 pm

George slipped into the classroom, and found himself looking right across the room at Professor Lupin.
"Hullo, Professor!" He said quickly, startled. He hadn't expected anyone to be there.
He took a seat as if he were meant to be there, attempting to conceal a handful of dungbombs as he went.
Oh, Loony Lovegood was there too... "Hello Lo- Luna."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 pm

"Yes, I am doing quite well today," Luna said, her voice slowly drifting as she saw another person enter the classroom. It was George Weasley, she could tell the difference, and he most certainly was not supposed to be here. He greeted her, almost saying that strange nickname she really did not care about. Looking at George, Luna could tell he was concealing something, most likely for a prank. "Hello George, I can see those, you know?" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 am

Remus nodded at Luna, before noticing George walk in. "George!" he exclaimed, "How nice to see you. I hear Fred is sick, yes?"
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:07 am

George muttered a quick invisibility charm at the dungbumbs. "See what, Loons?" He said, looking up. He then turned his attention to Professor Lupin. "Yes, Fred is sick. It's rather ghastly, he's quite nearly hacked up a lung." He exaggerated, his voice nearly stopping a few times as if expecting someone else to pick up where it left off.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:59 pm

"Why, the dungbombs, of course," she said rather dreamily, "I saw that too, but don't worry I won't tell." Luna quickly diverted her attention elsewhere in the room, as to not cause suspicion to George. Fred's absence must have been bothering him, she supposed, as he seemed to be a little off. He was, of course, exaggerating, but it seems most people do these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)   DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA Class (Present, Harry's 3rd year)
Page 1 of 1