Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reflection

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

Reflection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Remus bit his lip to stop from laughing as James landed face-first on the ground. "Practicing our physical comedy, are we?" he sniggered. He hid the camera, hoping to Merlin he could avoid James catching a look at him in less than his trousers. He then stared at Lily, who apparently had lost her mind, and had started giggling like a third-year Hufflepuff watching Sirius walk by.
Back to top Go down
Former James Potter

Former James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Flushing, James unsteadily got to his feet.
"Shut it, Moony. It's not funny. That tree root came out of nowhere and knocked me on the ground!" James exclaimed.
His face still bright red, he sat down on the cold ground next to Lily.
"You better not have gotten a picture of that. I'll come after you if you did."

Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 pm

"Oh, please tell me you did get a picture!" Lily crooned, smirking devilishly. "It seems Siriuses aren't the only things falling early this year."

Her giggles turned into actual laughs and she scooted closer to James (for warmth!), leaning up to press a chaste kiss against his red cheek. The prospect of a picture of James falling on his face - it was simply too good to resist. She really did hope Remus got the picture.
Back to top Go down
https://wizardschess.rpg-board.net
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:07 pm

"I'm positive we've got Ravenclaws messing with the gravity today..." he mused. Then, he frowned. "No, Lily, I did not get a picture of Prongs here falling on his plump behind. This camera has suffered enough. It deserves to have a rest."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:01 am

"Speaking of which, can I have my camera back now?!" Sirius was a little pink in the face just asking.
Back to top Go down
Former James Potter

Former James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:10 pm

James, still flushing, grinned as Lily scooted closer to him. He snuck his arm around her shoulders, hoping his display of affection wouldn't set her off.

"Stupid Ravenclaws, messing with my gravity," James said, pouting indignantly. "It's all their fault! I swear! I couldn't have just tripped... I'm far too coordinated for that."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Lily leaned against James, rolling her eyes.

"Because you're so incredibly coordinated in general," she remarked with a snort, smirking up at him. Really, he was quite adorable when he pouted. He looked much like a child who was told he couldn't have a cookie. Part of her want to indulge him, but a bigger part of her was yearning to tease him. "Besides, Ravenclaws are nothing but respectable," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Former James Potter

Former James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

"Psh, Ravenclaws are just a bunch of know-it-alls," James huffed, looking around to make sure no Ravenclaws were actually within earshot. "And of course I'm coordinated! I do play Quidditch, you know."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Admin
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Lily snorted once more in reply. "You keep telling yourself that. And, for the record, had I not been in Gryffindor, I'd have been a Ravenclaw. They aren't that bad, you know. Despite they're reputation, they aren't insufferable. Unlike some Quidditch-obsessed gits I know." She emphasized Quidditch-Obsessed, making sure James (and Sirius) understood who exactly she was speaking of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflection   Reflection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reflection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizards' Chess :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: