Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Empty
PostSubject: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Sirius Black, age 35, awoke once again to screaming. He turned over, tried to block the noise out, failed, and just gave up. "SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP, MOTHER!" Jeez, even after death, the old bat still managed to make his life painful. After walking into the hallway and attempting to shut the old portrait up, he made groggily for the bathroom. Stupid Order, stupid Dumbledore, stupid Peter who was the real reason he was locked up in this prison of childhood memories...
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:53 am

Remus stepped groggily into the shower, hanging a towel by the door. He turned the water on and gasped as he was hit with a burst of cold water. He intimidately fumbled around with the knob until it warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Sirius pushed on the bathroom door. It didn't open. Urg, probably just stupid Kreacher locking random doors again... "Alohamora!" he muttered, disgruntledly.
"AH! MOONY!" His eyes opened wide and his face grew red.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Remus yelped, pulling his towel into the shower and hiding behind it.
"Sirius! Can't you... can't you knock?!" Remus blushed furiously.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:32 pm

"I-i'm sorry! I just-- I forgot Dumbledore assigned you to stay here--!" He couldn't help staring. "um, er....I'm sorry." He was scarlet. "I'll just...erm...go..." He backed up towards the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Remus flushed, wrapping the towel around his lower half, knowing it'd get wet. "Er... you know... you don't have to..." Shit... I probably look horrible... time hasn't been nice to me, after all...
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Even after these long years, over a decade, why did Remus still seem so perfect? Sirius probably seemed a total wreck though... He suddenly felt self-concious. Idiot, you're not the one wrapped in a towel... Yet, still...
He composed himself quickly.
"Haha, is- is that an invitati-ion?" he asked shakily, trying to seem like he was joking. "Haha..."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Remus stared at Sirius. Ever since he had moved in, he had not been able to keep his eyes off of Sirius. Sirius had changed, obviously, his hair more ragged and his frame thinner, but to Remus, he was still as gorgeous as ever. He blushed, and summoned the Gryffindor courage he hadn't used in nearly a year. "Uh... I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 pm

"So how long do we stand here, stuttering aimlessly at one another?". Wow. That sounded... Collected. He folded his arms. "I don't think we've even really spoken to one another since you moved in. I've missed you.". Where the hell was he taking this? His brain frantically searched for a brake.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 pm

"I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with how things go when one person walks into another in the shower." Remus sighed. "No. We haven't." And Sirius' next comment, Remus' head shot up. " You... you do? Ohgod, Sirius, I've missed you so much." He stepped out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 pm

"You missed me?" He hadn't even realized he'd said that aloud. Well, there was no taking it back. He realized he was clutching the door handle behind him and shut it. A small grin flitted across his lips, the ghost of what had once melted every student Hogwarts had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:47 pm

"God, I... of course I missed you... I mean, yes, I-... I thought you had-... but I never didn't miss you. Never. I... I never stopped... loving you..." Remus stared at the floor. Maybe if he stared at the floor long enough, his huge blush would go away and he'd suddenly have a shirt on to cover his hideous scar...
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Sirius took a step closer. "Never? Even during-- before you-- knew?" He looked at Remus disbelievingly. Absentmindedly, his fingers reached out to touch the scar on Remus' chest. In the back of his mind, a sixteen year old laughed, When we get back to school, you can take a stick and jab me in tge face with it! Then we'll be matching!. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Remus looked at Sirius, and nearly melted. Gah... he can do that with one look... When Sirius' traced his scar, he nearly sighed. Sirius used to love his scars. He'd touch them, and kiss them, and lick them all the time. It was just so... familiar...
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Sirius could remember a scene something like this, 15 years ago, or was it? He'd been gone so long... Moony, of course, said he still loved him, he just had, but surely, surely there was someone else now. After 12 years, how could there not be? Remus was the perfect catch. But looking into those gold-brown eyes... There was no trace of anyone else.
"May I... Kiss you? For old times sake if not anything else."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Remus did melt. He forgot he was blushing furiously. He forgot he was only wearing a towel. He forgot his own fucking name, for Merlin's sake. All that mattered is that Sirius wanted to kiss him.
"Of course, Sirius. Always."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:48 pm

"Good. Because if you'd said no, I'd feel really bad for kissing you anyway."
A twinkle returned to the hollowy eyes. He shyly reached up and kissed Remus' lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Remus sighed against Sirius' lips. They were exactly the same as he remembered: soft and smooth. Instinctfully, he wrapped his arms around Sirius' neck. "Sirius..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:37 am

Sirius noted with some suprise that Remus had become taller than himself somewhere along the way and he had to look up to meet Remus' eyes. "You still taste like chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:12 am

Remus mumbled, "I always taste like chocolate," before pushing his lips against Sirius' again. Talking could wait. All that mattered was that Sirius was here, and that he was innocent, and that he still loved Remus, and he was still the bloody amazing kisser he had always been.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm

It was like before. Everything he had been craving for the past decade and a half. Right here, in front of him now, around him, touching him, kissing him. Too perfect.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Remus growled, pulling Sirius closer to him. God, how he had missed this. Merlin, how he had missed him. He hadn't realized how much he had until just now. But, bloody hell, had he. He moaned a bit into Sirius' mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Sirius moved to kiss Remus' nose, tracing the scar across it. Suddenly, a nasally and fully displeased voice came from the doorway. "Master Sirius?" it grumbled. "Oh shit, it's Kreacher. That little--". Sirius grumbled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Remus sighed. "Go ahead. Deal with him. I still have to shower anyways," he shrugged. Reluctantly, he removed his arms from Sirius' neck and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Sirius finally understood where the family tradition of mounting house eleves over the fireplace came from. He heard the bathroom door click shut, his eyes gazing longingly. Finally he turned away to see tge shrivelled, creepy elf glaring. Great. What was he dealing with now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizards' Chess :: The Wizarding World :: 12 Grimmauld Place-
Jump to: