Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Remus shut the door, touching a hand to his mouth and smiling. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this happy. Years ago, surely. Close to giggling, he stepped back into the shower, hung his towel back up, and turned the water back on.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

After sorting out whatever it was, Sirius went to get himself something to eat, trying to consider the events in the bathroom. Remus really...
He started over. Let's start at the easiest to comprehend. My name is Sirius Black. I am thirty five years old. I am innocent. I am out of Azkaban. I am here. Remus is here. Remus still loves me...
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Remus sat on the toilet, putting on pants. He sighed, wondering what in the name of heck just happened. It must be Thursday, he thought, I could never get the hang of Thursdays...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)   Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookin' Out A Dirty Old Window... (1995)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizards' Chess :: The Wizarding World :: 12 Grimmauld Place-
Jump to: