Wizards' Chess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter roleplaying forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1976, February -- First Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

1976, February -- First Date Empty
PostSubject: 1976, February -- First Date   1976, February -- First Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

(I dunno if this messes with any previous plots, but I don't care.)

Sirius sat down at the table and pulled off his iced-over scarf. Snow from his hair began to drip unpleasantly onto his shoulders. He frowned and wondered if Hogsmeade was considered outside of school in the context of using magic. He decided he really didn't care. Anyway, the ministry had better things to do than track down a fifth year for fixing his hair. He flicked his wand and the snow and damp disappeared as if it had never been there.

He checked his watch. Moony should be here any minute now.

His stomach did a funny gymnastic thing. Sirius found it completely unnecessary. You've been on loads of dates before! he scolded himself.

[i]Yes, but not with anyone who mattered. Not like this. Not like this at all...[/ i]
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: 1976, February -- First Date   1976, February -- First Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Remus pushed open the door, brushing some stray snowflakes out of his hair, and hefting his bag further onto his shoulder. Some witch he thought was named Evangeline gave him the eye from her seat by the door, and Remus proptly walked past her. Quickly looking around, he spotted Sirius, and did a short wave.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: 1976, February -- First Date   1976, February -- First Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm

When he saw Remus enter, he did a quick extra charm on his hair from under the table and then grinned at the werewolf. Merlin, he looked nice in that coat. Honestly, Sirius thought, Remus would look nice in noth--
His thought was cut short when he noticed some damn fourth year girl staring at Moony.

He sent her a glare that said, Bitch, he's mine. Then he turned back to the approaching Remus. He tried his best to seem cool and confident.

"Hello gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: 1976, February -- First Date   1976, February -- First Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Remus snorted, sliding onto the stool across from Sirius. "Hello to you too, Pads," he replied. He shrugged off his coat, turning around to hang it on the back of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: 1976, February -- First Date   1976, February -- First Date Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:24 pm

"Anything to drink? Butterbeer? Cocoa? And you don't need to worry, it's all on me."

He knew Remus would go with the chocolate option, but he asked anyway, to be sure, to not screw up.
With all the girls before, he had ordered them what he thought they'd like beforehand. When he was right, they were impressed and melted. When he was wrong-- and he could always tell-- they'd still pretend it was their favorite drink, just to please him.

But Remus wasn't dumb. He was brilliant and sharp. He wouldn't melt and he wouldn't lie. Sirius wasn't going to gamble. He wanted this date to be more perfect than any other.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Admin
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: 1976, February -- First Date   1976, February -- First Date Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Remus rolled his eyes. "Cocoa, of course." Sirius was trying too hard to impress him, and Remus could tell. "Honestly, Pads, you should know that by now."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: 1976, February -- First Date   1976, February -- First Date Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:48 pm

"You'd think," Sirius shrugged. "But you know me." He tapped his head with his wand jokingly. "Nothing in my noggin-- Oh bollocks."

The wand tapped his head a third time and made a loud banging sound and smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1976, February -- First Date   1976, February -- First Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1976, February -- First Date
Page 1 of 1